The Ministry of Energy of Ukraine reports that the Cabinet of Ministers approved a list of priority investment projects for the state until 2023 at a meeting on November 18.
The list includes 13 energy projects:
- Creation of a data center at the NPP facilities of the State Enterprise NNEGC Energoatom;
- Completion of the construction of Tashlyk PSP;
- The second stage of reconstruction of the hydroelectric power station;
- Construction of the third stage of Dnistrovska PSPP consisting of three hydroelectric units;
- Construction of Kakhovska HPP-2;
- Construction of Kanivska PSPP;
- Installation of hybrid systems for the production of electricity at JSC Ukrhydroenergo;
- Slavyanska TPP of Donbasenergo PJSC;
- Reconstruction of the power unit No.6 with division into power units No.6b and No.6a with a capacity of 330 MW each;
- Construction of power units No.3, 4 of Khmelnytskyi NPP;
- New construction of substation 330 kV Slobozhanska, Kharkiv region;
- New construction of OHL 330 kV Dnistrovska PSPP –750 kV Vinnytsia substation, Vinnytsia and Chernivtsi regions;
- Construction of 330 kV Novoodeska - Artsiz overhead line with the replacement of AT-2 at 330 kV Artsiz substation;
- New construction of a double-circuit overhead line 330 kV Kurakhivska TPP-Bilytska, Donetsk region.
It is noted that these projects can be implemented with international investors' involvement, at the expense of credit funds, international technical assistance, on the terms of public-private partnership.
Earlier, the Ministry of Energy announced how they would pay off debts on the electricity market.