The Ministry of Energy of Ukraine reports that the Cabinet of Ministers approved a list of priority investment projects for the state until 2023 at a meeting on November 18.
The list includes 13 energy projects:
- Creation of a data center at the NPP facilities of the State Enterprise NNEGC Energoatom;
- Completion of the construction of Tashlyk PSP;
- The second stage of reconstruction of the hydroelectric power station;
- Construction of the third stage of Dnistrovska PSPP consisting of three hydroelectric units;
- Construction of Kakhovska HPP-2;
- Construction of Kanivska PSPP;
- Installation of hybrid systems for the production of electricity at JSC Ukrhydroenergo;
- Slavyanska TPP of Donbasenergo PJSC;
- Reconstruction of the power unit No.6 with division into power units No.6b and No.6a with a capacity of 330 MW each;
- Construction of power units No.3, 4 of Khmelnytskyi NPP;
- New construction of substation 330 kV Slobozhanska, Kharkiv region;
- New construction of OHL 330 kV Dnistrovska PSPP –750 kV Vinnytsia substation, Vinnytsia and Chernivtsi regions;
- Construction of 330 kV Novoodeska - Artsiz overhead line with the replacement of AT-2 at 330 kV Artsiz substation;
- New construction of a double-circuit overhead line 330 kV Kurakhivska TPP-Bilytska, Donetsk region.
It is noted that these projects can be implemented with international investors' involvement, at the expense of credit funds, international technical assistance, on the terms of public-private partnership.
Earlier, the Ministry of Energy announced how they would pay off debts on the electricity market.
IAEA inspection checked Rivne NPP
New highly maneuverable capacities will help minimize the wind farm's dispatch restrictions – Kudritskyi
SE Market Operator adopted the international financial reporting standards