At its meeting, the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory approved draft resolutions "On approval of the Investment Program of PJSC Rivneoblenergo for 2021" and "On approval of the Investment Program of PJSC Kirovohradoblenergo for 2021" with the use of incentive regulation, the press service reports.
The main directions of the planned investments are:
- construction, modernization, and reconstruction of electrical networks and equipment;
- measures to reduce non-technical consumption of electrical energy;
- implementation and development of automated systems for dispatching technological control (ASDTC);
- introduction and development of information technologies;
- implementation and development of communication systems;
- modernization and purchase of wheeled vehicles.
The planned volume of investments for 2021 by Rivneoblenergo is 88% higher than in 2020, and Kirovohradoblenergo is 104% higher.
It is noted that the implementation of the investment program of Private Joint Stock Companies will reduce the number and duration of emergency outages, reduce the technological costs of electricity, will help to reduce the cost and shorten the period of connection to power grids, increase the level of quality, safety, and reliability of power supply.
President signed a law on certification of Ukrenergo in accordance with EU requirements
From now on Kalush CHP is subordinate to the Cabinet of Ministers
Energoatom and Ukrenergo have tested power unit No.1 of ZNPP