NNEGC Energoatom reports that as of June 1, 2020, two power units were put into reserve, three were under repair, and five were operating with restrictions.
- Power unit No.3 of RNPP was put into reserve;
- Power units No.2, 6 of ZNPP, power unit No. 1 of SUNPP and power units No.1, 2 of KhNPP operate with balance restrictions.
- ZNPP-1 – current capacity of 330 MW, the unit is unloaded and put to the reserve by June 30 due to balance restrictions.
- ZNPP-2 – current capacity of 760 MW, balance restriction – 260 MW.
- ZNPP -3 – unit loads up to 760 MW are being carried out.
- ZNPP -6 – current capacity of 750 MW, balance restriction – 270 MW.
- RNPP-1 – current capacity of 430 MW.
- RNPP -2 – current capacity of 415 MW.
- RNPP -3 – the unit is in reserve from May 21 to August 4, 2020.
- RNPP-4 – current capacity of 1005 MW.
- SUNPP-1 - current capacity of 700 MW, balance restriction – 290 MW.
- SUNPP -3 – current capacity of 600 MW, application until 30.06.2020.
- KhNPP-1 – current capacity of 870 MW, balance restriction – 140 MW.
- KhNPP -2 – current capacity of 680 MW, balance restriction – 330 MW.
Generation control schedules are as follows: for ZNPP – 2270 MW, RNPP – 1850 MW, SUNPP – 1300 MW, KhNPP – 1550 MW.
As of June 1, 2020, the available capacity of NNEGC Energoatom is 9910 MW, the current capacity is 6970 MW.
Over the past day, May 31, the plants produced 159.61 million kWh of electricity.
Ukraine's nuclear power plants underproduced 68.64 million kWh of electricity because of balance restrictions over the past day.
Recall that Zaporizhzhia NPP almost halved its electricity production in May this year compared to May 2019.
Tags: The Cabinet of Ministers, NPP, NNEGC "Energoatom", legislation, electricity, NEURC, The Minystry of Energy and Coal Mining, energy market, коронавирус, ETL, electricity market, ZNPP, KhNPP, RNPP, YuNPP, PSO, power system balance, infrastructure, electricity transmission, quarantine, pandemia, nuclear power plant, COVID-19, balancing restrictions, power system, power unit, generation, crisis, Buslavets, economy, market, power grid
Electricity consumption has decreased by 4.9% since the beginning of the year
Trading volumes of electricity on the DAM fell by 46% in the second quarter of 2020
Energoatom proposed ways to resolve debt to the enterprise