According the results of May 2019, gas production companies produced 1.78 billion cubic meters of natural gas. In particular, the dynamics of production during 2019 looked as follows:
- January – 1.815 bln cubic meters;
- February – 1.643 bln cubic meters;
- March – 1.815 bln cubic meters;
- April – 1.7 bln cubic meters;
- May — 1.78 bln cubic meters.
Total production volume in 5 months increased by 3.3% and amounted to 8.79 billion cubic meters. It should be noted that average daily production was 57.57 billion cubic meters (decreased by 0.98%).
Gas transit through the territory of Ukraine in May increased by 16.4%, compared to the same period of 2018, and amounted to 8.36 billion cubic meters. Transit results in 5 months amounted to:
- January – 7.61 bln cubic meters;
- February – 6.21 bln cubic meters;
- March – 7.18 bln cubic meters;
- April – 8.3 bln cubic meters;
- May — 8.36 bln cubic meters.
In general, 37.66 billion cubic meters (+7.9%) were transported by main pipelines in 2019.
Import growth in Ukraine in May 2019 was 32.8% and reached a figure of 1.54 billion cubic meters. Thus, natural gas was imported by months as follows:
- January – 0.247 bln cubic meters;
- February – 0.666 bln cubic meters;
- March – 0.635 bln cubic meters;
- April – 0.88 bln cubic meters;
- May — 1.54 bln cubic meters.
According to the results of 5 months, imports amounted to 3.97 billion cubic meters, which is 19% more than last year.
2.02 billion cubic meters of gas were pumped into UGSFs in May and in the end of month there were 11.38 billion cubic meters of natural gas. Thus, occupancy of UGSFs amounted to 36.8% (in 2018 this figure was 30.9%).