The Ministry of Energy has announced a tender to determine the supplier of last resort
It is noted that participation in the competition is open to all business entities that, on the basis of a license, carry out activities for the supply of natural gas to consumers.
The supplier of last resort must meet such requirements:
1) the commitment to comply with the law regarding the rights and obligations of the supplier of last resort, which are specified in the application of the participant;
2) the availability of a valid license for the implementation of economic activities for the supply of natural gas;
3) the presence of assets in the form of money in the accounts for the purchase of gas or gas reserves in storages or the existence of an agreement with the owner of gas in storages in an amount that cannot be less than the highest value of the monthly gas consumption by all consumers of Ukraine during the heating season 2019/20 (3,514 million cubic meters);
4) the availability of personnel and other means, concluded gas transmission contracts necessary for the implementation of the activities of the supplier of last resort;
5) the lack of control over the candidate within the meaning specified in paragraph 13 of the first part of Article 1 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Natural Gas Market”, by a resident of the aggressor state in accordance with the law. ”
Bids are accepted from 30.06.2020 to 07.07.2020, 5:00 p.m.
Tags: The Cabinet of Ministers, gas, contracts, legislation, NEURC, The Minystry of Energy and Coal Mining, IMF, energy market, Supplier of the "last hope", heating season, PSO, Gas market, pipeline, price, agreement, gas supplies, volumes, The National Energy and Utilities the Natuonal Regulatory Commission, OGTSU, infrastructure, energy sector, natural gas, Shmyhal, population, Buslavets, The Ministry of Energy, economy, market, gas production, housing and public utilities, thermal energy
Chair of the Supervisory Board of Naftogaz: Vitrenko refused to voluntarily suspend his powers
The Verkhovna Rada supported the bill on debt restructuring in the gas market
Vitrenko will challenge the NACP order in court