The Ministry of Energy of Ukraine reported that the management had signed several orders to ensure stable financing of the energy sector, in particular on the payment of wages to employees of coal mining enterprises.
Thus, orders were signed on the approval of passports of budget programs that provide:
- payment of wages to miners (more than UAH 3 billion in 2021, including financing of work at mine 10 Novovolynsk)
- financing of mines in a state of liquidation, as well as Nadiia mine (over UAH 1 billion)
- financing of mine rescue activities at coal mining enterprises (UAH 340 million)
- physical protection of nuclear facilities and nuclear materials (UAH 42 million)
- financing of the state program of "warm" loans (UAH 150 million).
This became possible due to the adoption of the Law of Ukraine No.1285-IX "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine on Resumption of Contests for Civil Service Positions and Other Civil Service Issues" in financing matters by the Parliament.
Earlier, the Ministry of Energy reported that the debt of Nadiia mine for electricity has amounted to UAH 13.6 million.
AMCU fined some participants in the energy market due to violation of the law
Centrenergo has paid more than UAH 475 million to the state mines since the beginning of April
Greece plans to close last lignite thermal power plant in 2025