The State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving reported that the total capacity of renewables increased by 8.3% or 709 MW in the first half of 2021. Of these:
- wind farms – 278.4 MW;
- solar farms – 257.4 MW;
- SPPs of private households – 156 MW;
- biomass power plants – 10.4 MW;
- biogas power plants – 6 MW;
- small hydropower facilities - 1.6 MW.
Around €530 million have been invested in the installation of 709 MW of renewable energy facilities.
In total, as of the end of the first half of 2021, 9,225 MW of capacities were commissioned in Ukraine, more specifically:
- 6351 MW – solar farms;
- 1593 MW - wind farms;
- 933 MW - SPPs of private households;
- 119 MW – solid biofuel capacities;
- 118 MW – small hydropower facilities;
- 111 MW – biogas plants.
Зоны нулевых выбросов хотят создать в городах Дании
Guaranteed Buyer transferred funds for the "green" electricity produced in the summer
Guaranteed Buyer transferred funds to renewable electricity producers for September